Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

compact glock 10mm

Compact Glock 10mm - I've owned this gun for about 4 years now in my concealed carry, I've added a magazine grip extension and a few other mods to lighten the trigger pull and lock times. I shot 100 to 200 bullets at the range regularly, I shot 155 gr., 165 gr. and 180 gr. Ammunition fired smoothly and accurately, with acceptable recoil and no performance issues. I really like this model for it's power and size, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a concealed carry with more punch than a 9mm but less than a full size 45. If you are interested in buying a handgun, I highly recommend looking around. Where you can hire the one you're interested in and check it out to make sure it's right for you.

I bought a G29 and found it to be very accurate with many 1" to 1.5" groups at 15 yards. Oddly, I bought a slightly longer match tube, but the groups are only slightly smaller. Overall, I'm impressed with the handling and power of the Glock 29, and the best part is that the barrel and magazine change turned it into a Glock 30!

Compact Glock 10mm

Compact Glock 10mm

I wrote a review on the Glock 29 and still love it as my CCV firearm of choice. I feel obligated to let everyone know that I was wrong when I said that the Glock 29 could be converted to .45 acp like the Glock 30. Although they are identical in size, only the G30 can be converted to fire 10mm through aftermarket barrels and Replaces warehouse, but not vice versa. Sorry for the bad info, but all this means is that I also get a glock 30! Both are great CCV firearms, they just take some getting used to as they are a bit thick, but they handle Underwood defensive loads like a champ and who can complain at 1480 FPS with a 135 grain bore or 2100 FPS for bloody public defense rounds!

Glock Compact Full Size Sub Compact Pistol Full Line Ad 14 Models Shown

Glock 40 10mm holster, glock 10mm review, glock compact 45 acp, eaa 10mm compact, glock 20 10mm review, 10mm glock mag extension, glock 10mm holster, glock 36 compact, glock sub compact 9mm, glock single stack 10mm, glock compact 26, compact 10mm

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code